Early bird specials
1. June special - complete your session in the month of June and receive $10 off your session AND 8 wallets of your favorite pose free!!
2. July special - complete your session in the month of July and receive 8 wallets of your favorite pose free!!
3. Facebook special - become a fan of The Look and watch for special promos throughout the summer...
What do the packages and prints cost?
You can download a complete senior price list with all of our packages and ala carte pricing information HERE. Our standard two pose reorder package that includes basic touch-up on both poses, one 8x10, two 5x7's, and eight wallets with your name is just $85.00!
Our ala carte prices for standard professional prints on Fuji or Kodak Endura Pro paper with luster finish are...
Schedule your appointment online - click HERE
Studio and location sessions are scheduled for 2 hours - the length of your session will depend on how many outfits and props you bring and how quickly you change outfits.
Please make sure you check your schedule for conflicts prior to booking a session through our online system. It is difficult to change your session later and the time you want may no longer be available. We reserve the right to charge for excessive changes or cancellations for sessions we cannot rebook.
What is included with our $89 session fee?
* Multiple backgrounds
* Multiple poses ranging from head shots to full body length
* Any props you would like to bring (sports, dance, music, cars, etc
* Studio and local outdoor park pictures (your location also available)
* Eight weeks of online portrait viewing and sharing
* Customized 8x8 soft cover proofbook with all your images to keep
* Two wallets or digital file for your school yearbook
* Touch-up on your yearbook pose for shine and blemishes
* Five complete outfit changes (4 studio and 1 outdoor)
What happens after the session?
After you get to view all of your portraits online and have your customized proofbook in your hands, you can choose to either purchase your favorite poses in a 2, 3, or 4 pose package that includes basic touch-up on those poses OR custom create your own package using ala carte pricing and choose as many poses as you want. What if you want both - OK - start with a package that includes touch-up and add ala carte prints of your other favorite poses...How's that for the ultimate in flexibility?
Did we mention our packages include touch-up?
At The Look, all of our reorder packages save you at least 15% over the ala carte prices and include touch-up for shine or blemishes on two, three, or four poses depending on which package you decide on.
(Most studios give you a package with only one pose)
We let you combine packages with ala carte for the ultimate in flexibility
Incredible package add ons that give you collections of your favorite poses and the high quality touched-up images with copyrights in your package
Weather related reschedule for your outdoor session if Mother Nature doesn't cooperate